Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. It's so light and moist and stays. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 2 of gros œufs.
- You need 100 g of farine blanche T65.
- It’s 75 g of farine de châtaigne.
- It’s 1 of sachet de levure.
- You need 1 of yaourt de brebis.
- Prepare 1 of compote de pommes.
- Prepare 2 of bananes écrasées.
- You need 2 of cas de cacao amer.
- You need 30 g of noix.
Mash bananas, then add applesauce or Greek yogurt, honey, egg, vanilla extract, and almond milk. In another bowl, mix whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt together. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it.
Banana Bread instructions
- Banana bread 1- écraser les bananes 2- ajouter la compote de pommes 3- ajouter les œufs 4- incorporer la farine blanche et la farine de châtaigne 5- ajouter la levure 6- ajouter le yaourt 7- ajouter les 2 cas de cacao 8- ajouter les noix concassées 9- bien mélanger la pâte jusqu’à ce qu’elle soit homogène 10- Versez la préparation dans un moule à cake légèrement huilé et faites cuire environ 50 min dans le four préchauffé à 180°C. Laissez refroidir avant de le démouler..
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. How many bananas do I need for banana bread? My bananas aren't totally ripe—how do I get them to ripen faster?