Mug cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat.
A brownie-like chocolate cake in a mug, made without flour, eggs, dairy, or oil. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more As a kid, I preferred chocolate mug cake or Nutella mug cake but as I've gotten older I've grown more. You can have Mug cake using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mug cake
- Prepare 65 g of compote.
- It’s 20 g of d’amande en poudre.
- You need 30 g of farine.
- Prepare 1 Cc of levure chimique.
- You need 1 of pincée de bicarbonate.
- Prepare 1 of Çc vinaigre de cidre.
- You need of Pépite de chocolat.
A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. The mug cake is here to combat that dilemma. Done in minutes, this mug cake is a quick fix for a sweet craving.
Mug cake step by step
- Mélanger tout les ingrédients dans l’ordre. Si vous n’avez pas de bicarbonate et de vinaigre de cidre ce n’est pas grave, mais ça rajoute du moelleux !!!!.
- Cuire 2 min au micro onde. Laisse tiédir avant de déguster.
An easy microwave Vanilla Mug Cake (made without eggs) that's the fastest way to make dessert for one or two. An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. Mug cakes are simply cakes you can make in a mug! Basically a cake in a cup, right?